Our partners are vital, and we accomplish so much together. Partnerships with local authorities, organizations, corporations and communities strengthen the whole of the Mississippi River Corridor. Join us as we strive towards a brighter tomorrow.
Corporate advisory board
MRCTI has collaborated with and/or executed agreements with the below organizations, including Memorandums of Common Purpose, to build a sustained partnership towards specific deliverables.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- America’s Watershed Initiative
- Waterways Council
- MRCTI Corporate Advisory Board
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- US Geological Survey
- US Department of Transportation
- Upper Mississippi River Basin Association
- Mississippi River Network
- United Nations Environment Program
- International Society of River Science
- International Network of River Basin Organizations
- Mississippi River Connections Collaborative
- Inland River Port & Terminal Association
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Become a Partner or member
Members of MRCTI help shape the future of the Mississippi River Region, and change their constituents' lives for the better. Sponsorship Partners with MRCTI receive exclusive press updates, event attendance packages, and the opportunity to take part in our D.C. and National Annual Meetings.
If you would like to partner with us, or wish to find out more about how your community can join our coalition, complete the form below and one of our staff members will contact you.